The One Lovely Blog Award:
Yesterday when I signed in I had received quite a lovely surprise, alotonyourplate ( http://alotonyourplate.wordpress.com/ ) had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I was a bit shocked since my blog is not even a month old yet, but I was very happy and thankful and touched that I had been nominated by her! I love her blog so it was definitely a compliment!
So, in accordance with accepting this award ~ these are the guidelines:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am addicted to Jersey Shore, I find it to be hilarious!
2. I love my family and friends so much!
3. I love to read, but for some reason I seem to rarely get around to doing so.
4. I like to stay up late and sleep in.
5. I LOVE most types of foreign foods, especially Sushi and Pad Thai!
6. My favorite scent is anything VANILLA!
7. I love rock music, mainly hard rock/metal.
Here are my nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award (in no specific order):
1. Le Zoe Musings: http://lezoemusings.wordpress.com/
2. Bucket List Publications: http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
3. The sTORIbook: http://thestoribook.com/
4. Prada For Breakfast: http://pradaforbreakfast.wordpress.com/
5. Making It With Danielle: http://makingitwithdanielle.com/
6. Polish You Pretty: http://polishyoupretty.com/
7. College Candy: http://collegecandy.com/
8. Wandrin’ Round: http://wandrinround.wordpress.com/
9. Whimsey Pie: http://whimseypie.wordpress.com/
10: Culture Jaunt: http://culturejaunt.com/
11. Grace & Ivy: http://graceandivy.wordpress.com/
12. Peacock Wings: http://peacockwings.wordpress.com/
13. Love + Cupcakes: http://loveandcupcakesblog.com/
14. Momma In The Lou: http://mommainthelou.wordpress.com/
15. Write Meg!: http://writemeg.com/
Here’s a bonus choice: Food to Glow: http://foodtoglow.wordpress.com/ (I love reading all the healthy yummy recipes she posts)
Again, HUGE thank you to alotonyourplatefor nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Independent Scentsy Consultant