Scentsy Wickless Candles are SAFE for everyone!!!!

Nearly 10,000 residential fires are caused each year by the careless or inappropriate use of candles.

The National Candle Association urges consumers to always keep a burning candle within sight, keep candles away from anything combustible, and to keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.

According to the National Candle Association, 18,000 residential fires were caused by candles last year. Amazingly 7 out of 10 households in the U.S. continue to burn scented candles in their homes because there has been no other alternative…until now!

Scentsy Wickless Candles are a SAFE alternative to your regular wick and flame candles! Scentsy Wickless Candles have no wick, no flame, no soot, and no fumes that are  put off into the air like regular candles! I always leave my Scentsy warmer on almost all day long, I could even leave the house if I wanted to and would not have to worry about a fire starting. They are very safe, even around kids and pets!

Scentsy Wickless Candles use a ceramic warmer that plugs into the wall and is heated by a light bulb that is inside the warmer itself. Then there is a ceramic dish placed on top where you set the wax cube to melt, and it will gradually melt within 15 minutes time. No wick, no flame, no messy wax melting everywhere, no fumes, no soot….100% safe for everyone!

Did you know that if you get the Scentsy wax on you, your children, or pets on accident it will not burn you? Scentsy Bars in Scentsy warmers melt at 125 degrees Fahrenheit when used with the correct bulbs (25-watt for Deluxe Scentsy Warmers, and 15-watt for Scentsy Plug-In Warmers) – the temperature of a typical paraffin cosmetic dip. The wax will not burn children or pets. I have experimented with this myself by putting a finger or two into the wax at parties to show people that the wax is not hot enough to burn you or kids! Also, if eaten by children or pets on accident the wax is safe and will not cause any harm!

Scentsy uses food grade petroleum wax. People with children and mostly dogs like this. Of course it isn’t recommended to eat the wax, but if by chance a child or dog does eat it, it’s food grade and should not hurt them.

I just thought it would be fun to share some facts about how safe Scentsy is compared to other candles! If you love candles but don’t buy them because you have kids and/or pets and are scared to have them around the candles, you should invest in a Scentsy warmer and Scentsy bar of wax! You will love it and will not regret it! Let me know if you have any questions!

 

-Melanie Gordon

Independent Scentsy Consultant

http://www.melaniegordon.scentsy.us

Luv4Wickless@gmail.com

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s